Our contact details
30 High Street North, Tiffield, Towcester, NN12 8AD
07969 461 549
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics: I.e. name, address, phone numbers, email , emergency contact details and veterinarian name and contact details.
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you (including via website contact form) for one of the following reasons:
- Contact you to discuss, arrange and confirm treatment / grooming sessions and walks ;
- Professional follow up / after care post-treatment/groom/walk;
- Contact your veterinarian in regards to treatment (including emergency) of your dog;
- Provide written Clinical Canine Massage Therapy report to your Veterinarian;
- Provide information on service updates and deals/offers;
- We may share this information with other animal health professionals and veterinarians, as agreed with your consent only.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent: Processing of personal data using paper notes to help in treatment / groom / walk of your dog and they are used to send reports to your veterinarian. We will not pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent.
You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Louise James, 07969461549, email@example.com
- We have a contractual obligation: Provision of Clinical Canine Massage Therapy and adhering to professional standards of treatment and note writing.
- We have a legal obligation: We never carry out Clinical Canine Massage Therapy on an animal without gaining prior veterinary approval in accordance to the Veterinary Surgeons Act 1966 and Exemption Order 2015.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Contact you to arrange and confirm treatment / groom sessions;
- Professional follow up / after care post-treatment;
- Contact your veterinarian in regards to treatment of your dog;
- Provide written Clinical Canine Massage Therapy summary report to your veterinarian;
- Provide information on service updates and deals/offers.
We may share this information with other animal health professionals and veterinarians, as agreed with your consent only.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored in a lockable filing cabinet and on password protected laptop and mobile phone.
We keep name, address, email, phone number and veterinarian details for 3 years after the end the life span of your dog, in the event of legal claims, complaints etc. We will then dispose your information by shredding paperwork and deleting information from laptop and mobile phones.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access- You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification- You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure- You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing- You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing- You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability- You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact Louise James on 07969461549, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
Please contact Louise James on 07969461549, email@example.com, if you wish to make a complaint.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113